400-110 over Watervilet.
The next round is at 2:45 against Hillsdale High School in the green room (D).
...I feel so divided....
Congratulations!!
Anders, Could you post other results as well so we can keep the brackets fill out...or is there a live results page somewhere I don't know about?
I will make a tab with pictures of the brackets that they have posted with results so that you can follow everyone. I'm assuming you only care about class C/D?
Up 220 to 85 at the half with Hillsdale.
The next round is at 2:45 against Hillsdale High School in the green room (D).
ReplyDelete...I feel so divided....
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAnders,
ReplyDeleteCould you post other results as well so we can keep the brackets fill out...or is there a live results page somewhere I don't know about?
I will make a tab with pictures of the brackets that they have posted with results so that you can follow everyone. I'm assuming you only care about class C/D?
ReplyDeleteUp 220 to 85 at the half with Hillsdale.
ReplyDelete